Western Digital ArmorLock NVMe SSD 2000GB
- Passwords are a thing of the past: Remembering passwords, entering codes and downloading software slows down access to critical content. We’ve removed access barriers without sacrificing content security. With ArmorLock™ technology, your phone is your key, leveraging your phone’s biometric authentication to simply and quickly access your content with the tap of a button.
- The new authority on authorization: Collaboration is critical to your workflow. Multiple users and drives create security risks. The ArmorLock™ app provides easy, multi-user authorization and management features. From one drive to a fleet of drives, the ArmorLock™ app helps keep you in control.
- Robust Drive Management: Before you ship your precious content to your partner, authorize them to unlock the ArmorLock™ drive using your favorite email or messaging service. With the app, you can format your drive to one of the compatible file systems and when your content is no longer needed, use the secure erase feature to confidently erase the drive with the tap of a button. Can’t remember where you last used your drive? The app will show you on a map.
- Hight-grade data security: Built with always-on, high-grade 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption for powerful data protection without compromising on speed. The ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD comes completely locked out of the box, shutting out access from the start. When a drive is unlocked you have fast access to stored content. Ejecting the drive automatically locks it - rendering all content inaccessible.
- Adrenaline for your content: Transfer time is downtime. With the ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD heat dispersing, cool aluminum core you get sustained, pro-grade transfer speeds up to **1000MB/s read and 1000MB/s write.
- Built for rigor: Production trucks, DIT carts, Pelican cases, and backpacks. The ArmorLock™ encrypted NVMe™ SSD gives you pro-grade durability you can rely on. Hand it off and trust it’s safe with our durable, easy-to-hold enclosure, up to 3-meter drop protection***, 1,000-pound crush resistance, and IP67 dust and water resistance.