Sigma 105mm F2.8 Art DG DN Macro
- The latest optical design ensures exceptional sharpness at all shooting distances from extreme close-up, which is crucial in macro shooting, all the way up to infinity.
- Its aberration correction places a particular focus on longitudinal chromatic aberration which cannot be handled by the in-camera aberration correction.
- Bokeh was one of the focuses in this lens design, which figures largely in mid-telephoto shooting.
- It excellently handles comatic aberration, which often happens at the edges. On the other hand, its abilities to minimize ghosting and flare.
- Aperture ring lock switch
- Focus mode switch
- AFL button
- Aperture ring click switch
- Dust and splash proof structure
- Filter Size: 62mm
Current Price $799