Remote Bilingual Transcriptionist
Remote Bilingual Transcriptionist in San Juan Lachigalla, OA 71575
Apply Here: Clic Here
GoTranscript is a thriving web-based transcription and translation company. We're always looking to fill our open freelance transcription jobs so we can grow our team and keep pace with customer orders.
This a 100% HUMAN-POWERED transcription and translation company with more than 20.000 happy customer looking for you skills in order to keep the pace with customer orders.
What You Need To Know
How to apply?
It doesn't matter where you live, they hire anyone worldwide, so after creating your account you must do a test using their guidelines, but don't worry! The test isn't difficult and if you fail you can try again after a few days. You don't need to have any experience, just need to have good English skills.
- 1. Sign Up/Register: https://gotranscript.com/register (you might be taken to the order form after this step, ignore that and follow the steps described here).
- 2. Study the guidelines: https://gotranscript.com/transcription-guidelines.
- 3. Study the samples that are in the guidelines.
- 4. Take the test: https://gotranscript.com/transcription-jobs . Click on APPLY NOW and select your language.
How will you be paid?
You get paid every Friday through Paypal and Payoneer for all work completed.
How much time do I have to work?
Work as much as you want, you get paid for work completed not per hour, so you decided the amount of time you want to work.
- Work from home
- All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Get paid reliably
- Receive weekly payouts via PayPal for all work completed.
- Work flexible hours
- Work as much or as little as you want, whenever you want.
- Receive great support
- Our fantastic support team resolves issues promptly.
- Choose your own projects
- Freely choose which jobs to work on.
- Grown your skills
- Receive regular feedback and learn from the rest of the team.
- Enjoy work variety
- Transcribe a police investigation one day and book research the next.
- Good English Skills
- Internet Connection
- Paypal Account
Where to start?
To become a transcriber, you must do the test job.
Do you need experience to become a transcriber?
You don't need to have experience, but you must need to have a good English skills.
How much can I earn?
Up to $0.60 per audio or video minute.
How much do I have to work?
As much as you want, and whenever you want. This is a freelance job.
Do you hire worldwide?
When will I be paid?
Payments are generated every Friday
Are there any requirements for how fast I need to type to become a transcriber?
No, we don't have such requirements. We give around 6 hours to transcribe 10 minutes of an audio or video file, so we are sure it's enough time even for slow typers.
Leave a Reply